Christmas song quiz 2020: questions and answer for your online Xmas music quiz
From Christmas number 1s to classic carols - test your knowledge with our holiday quiz
Christmas in 2020 will be like no other.
But social distancing restrictions will not stop the majority of revellers from celebrating the big day, with virtual Christmas gatherings planned by many in the lead up to December 25.
Whether you’re hosting an office party via zoom, or swapping the traditional Christmas Eve gathering at your local for some virtual pints, a festive pub quiz ought to raise the spirits.
Here are 15 funny and fiendishly difficult pieces of music trivia to test yourself and your friends with.
Christmas music quiz questions
1. Astronauts broadcast which Christmas song from space in 1965? Jingle Bells
2. Which pop song has won the Christmas Singles Chart Number One twice? Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
3. Name the Youtube personality who won consecutive UK Christmas number 1s in 2018, 2019 and 2020. LadBaby
4. In Christmas carol the 12 days of Christmas, what gift is offered on the seventh day? Seven swans-a-swimming
5. How many versions of Band Aid’s Do They Know It’s Christmas have been recorded? 4
6. Which boyband turned on the London Christmas light in 2002? Blue
7. According to Channel 5, how much money does Mariah Carey make every year via Christmas royalties? £400,000
8. Which much-loved English comedian featured on Kate Bush’s 2011 album 50 Words For Snow
9. Which of these artists didn’t feature on the original Band Aid recorded in 1984? a) George Michael b) Sting c) Midge Ure d) Chris Rea
10. What is the name of the fictional Christmas song featured in About A Boy? Santa's Super Sleigh
11. What was the first ever Christmas Number 1? Here In My Heart by Al Martino (1952)
12. Which festive song plays during the credits of action film Die Hard? Christmas in Hollis by Run DMC
13. In the 12 Days of Christmas how many gifts in total does ‘My True Love’ send? 364
14. The Waitresses sang which 1982 Christmas song? Christmas Wrapping
15. How many ‘las’ are after the ‘fa’ in ‘Deck the Halls’? Eight