Morrisons has launched a Christmas dinner box for four for £50 - here's what's in it
Morrisons has figured out a way to take the hassle out of preparing for special occasions like Christmas and Halloween, with its festive food boxes that are delivered straight to your home.
This is everything you need to know about the three new boxes from Morrisons - the Christmas Box, the Bonfire Night Box and the Halloween Box.
What comes with the boxes?
Each of the three boxes come full of a variety of goodies relating to the occasion.
The Christmas Box
Morrisons says that its Christmas Box is a “wonderful way to take the hassle out of your Christmas dinner planning.”
This is what is included in the box:
- Morrisons Turkey Parcel 1.1kg
- Morrisons The Best Pigs in Blankets 210g
- Morrisons The Best Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls 360g
- Morrisons The Best Cranberry Sauce with Port 220g
- Morrisons The Best Turkey Gravy 500g
- Morrisons The Best Sprouts with Lightly Smoked Gammon 300g
- Morrisons The Best Heritage Carrots with Butter 400g
- Morrisons The Best Honey & Mustard Baby Parsnips 420g
- Morrisons The Best Goose Fat Potatoes 560g
- Morrisons The Best Deep Filled Mince Pies 6pk
- Morrisons The Best Mature Blue Stilton 200g
- Morrisons The Best Brie De Meaux 165g
- Morrisons The Best Caledonian Vintage Cheddar 300g
- Morrisons The Best Festive Fruit Chutney 290g
- Morrisons The Best Rye SourDough Crackers 130g
- Morrisons The Best Belgian Chocolate Yule Log
The Christmas Box costs £50.
Bonfire Night Box
The Bonfire Night Box comes with everything you’ll need to have a great Bonfire Night at home.
It comes with:
- Mcvitie's Jamaica Ginger Cake
- M' Snack Pork Pies 2pk x3
- Morrisons The Best Pork Sausages 400g
- Morrisons Lighter Dairy Spray Cream 250g
- Cadburys Drinking Choc 250g
- Morrisons Marshmallows 200g
- Parrs Cinder Toffee Crunchy Handmade Pieces 150g
- Morrisons Chip Shop Mushy Peas 400g x2
- Morrisons Finger Rolls 6 pack
The Bonfire Night Box costs £17.
The Halloween Box is packed not just with tasty treats, but also everything you’ll need to decorate your house in a traditional spooky manner.
The box comes with:
- Morrisons cheese balls 150Gg
- HARIBO Starmix 176g
- Cadbury goo heads 89g
- Mr Kipling fiendish fancies 8 pack
- Cadbury family treat size packs 222g
- Slime Cupcake Kit 295g
- Morrisons Sweet Popcorn - 100g
The Halloween Party Pack includes:
- Mo Paper napkins - 20pk
- Spider paper straws - 20 pack Mixed Colours
- Spider web cups - 10 pack
- Spider web plates - 10 pack
- Happy Halloween banner- 2m
- Spider garland - 2mk
- Spider printed confetti balloons - 5 pack
- Temporary tattoos
The Halloween Box costs £23.
How to get one
To get your hands on one of these boxes, you’ll need to head over to the Morrisons website and create an account. If you already have an account, simply log in.
Then select what kind of box you want. As well as these special occasion boxes, Morrisons also has a variety of other food boxes you can choose from, including one-off boxes like the British Food Box, the Big Night In Box and the Assorted Fish Box.
Alternatively, you can opt for a regular subscription box, such as the Lean Meat Subscription Box, Vegan Essentials Subscription Box and Gluten Free Subscription Box. The subscription boxes range between weekly, fortnightly and monthly deliveries.
Once you’ve chosen your box, add it to your basket and check out on the website. You can choose a delivery date that suits you, and if you order before 3pm then you can even get it the very next day.
The boxes are delivered contact-free, so you will be alerted when the delivery driver has arrived, and they will place it on your doorstep.