Tesco’s Christmas food order slots will soon be open - how to book and what you can buy
Shoppers who are planning to get their Christmas food sorted early will be able to place orders from this Friday (13 November), as Tesco launches its festive delivery slots.
The supermarket has unveiled its food order slots, with customers given the option to choose from its ‘Festive Food to Order’ range online.
How to book a slot
Delivery slots will launch online from 7am on 13 November, with the first spaces to be opened for Delivery Saver customers.
Non-Delivery Saver customers can order their food from 7am on 20 November.
Shoppers must book their slot online and choose a delivery or click and collect time between 20 and 24 December.
If you change your mind, you can still add or amend your festive food order after you check out, up until 11.45pm on 14 December.
When will deliveries arrive?
Deliveries will arrive at homes between 20 and 23 December, and at selected Tesco stores on 24 December.
Click and collect orders can be picked up from stores between 20 and 23 December.
What is in the Tesco Festive Food to Order range?
The Tesco Festive Food to Order range offers a variety of options, from main dishes to desserts.
Christmas centrepieces include some new dishes this year, like a French trimmed pork loin filled with garlic and black-truffle infused butte, alongside returning favourites, such as Scottish salmon topped with a tangy lemon cream cheese mousse, and jumbo king prawns.
Vegan customers also have some new plant-based mains to enjoy for 2020, including an easy-carve ‘no turkey’ roast crown made with savoury soy and wheat protein, and a meat-free festive roast with a sweet merlot red wine glaze.
Those with a sweet tooth will be spoiled for choice, with everything from a triple caramel and orange torte to a passionfruit sleigh, which comprises a decadent baked orange cheesecake on a vanilla sponge base, topped with a passionfruit glaze and a decorative mousse.
Here’s a list of the products exclusive to Tesco’s Festive Food to Order range:
- Tesco Finest Two Garlic Butter Lobster Tails, £18.00
- Tesco Finest British Free Range Bronze Whole Turkey, £28.00 – £49.00
- Wicked Kitchen No-Turkey Crown, £5.00
- Tesco Finest Root Vegetable Gratin, £6.00
- Tesco Finest Wild Mushroom & Spinach Vol-au-Vents, £10.00
- Wicked Kitchen Ginger Chai Cake, £9.00
- Tesco Finest Whole Lamb Leg with Orange & Maple Glaze & Seeded Crumb, £30.00 - £48.00
- Tesco Ready to Cook Fresh Vegetable Selection, £8.00
- Tesco Finest Christmas Dinner for Two, £35.00
- Tesco Finest Cheese Celebration Cake, £30.00
- Tesco Finest Mini Tarts Selection, £12.00
- Tesco Finest Chocolate Orange & Maple Bauble Cake, £13.00
- Tesco Finest Four Black Forest Christmas Tree Pots, £8.00
- Tesco Finest Triple Caramel and Orange Opera Dessert, £8.00
- Tesco Finest Croquembouche, £15.00
- Tesco Finest Chocolate and Toffee Opera Dessert, £8.00
- Macaron Selection, £12.00
- Tesco Finest Passion Fruit Sleigh, £10.00
- Tesco Mediterranean Inspired Sharing Platter, £8.00
- Tesco Sausage Pastry Garland, £9.00
- Tesco Finest Cheddar Bakes, £12.00
- Tesco Finest Cheese Selection with Crackers and Chutney, £20.00
- Tesco Polar Bear Winter Scene Cake, £10.00
- Tesco Finest 3 Tier Seafood Platter with Marie Rose Sauce, £50.00
- Tesco Finest Venison Rack, £14.40-£20.80
- Tesco Prepared Vegetable Selection, £12.00
The full range of festive starters, mains, desserts and sides can be viewed online.