Here’s how to make sure you get a Kevin the Carrot toy this Christmas
Kevin the Carrot has become one of the most beloved Christmas characters to be introduced in recent years, having been the star of the Aldi Christmas advert for the past five years.
Each Christmas, Aldi releases Kevin the Carrot toys, and each year it’s a mad scramble amongst fans to get their hands on one.
Anticipating the huge popularity of Kevin the Carrot toys in 2020, Aldi has employed the use of Queue-It software to help manage the demand. The software is the same used by the organisers of music festival, Glastonbury, to manage ticket sales.
Customers will be restricted to buying a maximum of two of each toy, in order to ensure that everyone gets a chance to get their hands on their desired toy.
The Kevin the Carrot range is classed as an Aldi Specialbuy, meaning when they’re out of stock, they’re gone for good and won’t be restocked.
What toys are available this year?
As Kevin the Carrot grows in popularity, Aldi has released a number of different characters over the years.
These are the toys that are available this year.
Available only online on the Aldi website:
- Hedgehog, Grate Grandparents, Pilot Kevin and Wingman Turkey bundle, for £19.95
- Kevin, Katie and Kids bundle, for £11.95
Available both online and in store:
- Giant Kevin the Carrot, for £19.99
- Carrot Christmas Pyjamas, for £9.99
- Kevin and Katie Children’s Christmas Pyjamas, for £4.99
- Katie the Carrot Plush, for £3.99
- Carrot Kids Plush, for £3.99
- Harry the Hedgehog Plush, for £3.99
- Grate Grandma Plush, for £3.99
- Grate Grandad Plush, for £3.99
- Kevin the Carrot Plush, for £3.99
- Wingman Turkey Plush, for £3.99
- Christmas Campaign Book, for £2.99
- Plush Tree Decorations, for £2.99
- Gift Mug, for £2.99
- Christmas Campaign Gift Wrap, for £1.99
When will the toys be available?
The range will be launched on Aldi’s website from 8am on Sunday 15 November. Delivery costs £3.95, or is free for orders over £50. Alternatively, you can have your order delivered to a CollectPlus point for £2.95.
Additionally, the toys will be available to purchase via the Aldi store on Deliveroo on the same day. Aldi delivery through Deliveroo costs £4.99, and is only available in certain locations.
In store, the sale dates will vary.